HARA MASALA MUTTON KEEMA | GREEN KEEMA RESTAURANT STYLE | GREEN MINCE CURRY
Hara Keema Masala | Green Keema Restaurant Style | Green Mince Curry | Green Keema Recipe | Keema Masala | Keema Curry | Mutton Keema Masala | Mutton Keema Curry | Minced Meat Recipe | Minced Meat Curry
Ingredients for Hara Masala Mutton Keema:
– Minced Meat (Keema) – 500 gms (goat or lamb)
To make Green Masala Paste:
– Spinach (Palak), chopped & blanched- 100 gms.
– Coriander leaves, chopped- 3/4 cup
– Mint leaves- 1/2 cup
– Green chillies, halved- 6
– Ginger, chopped- 1 inch piece
– Garlic cloves- 8 cloves
– Cumin seeds- 1 tsp
– Whole Black Peppercorns- 10-12
– Green Cardamom-4
– Cloves- 4
– Cinnamon- 2 small pieces
– Bay leaves- 2
– Turmeric Powder- 1/2 tsp
– Coriander Powder- 3 tsp
– Garam Masala Powder- 1 tsp
– Curry leaves- 15-20
– Onions, chopped fine- 200 gms
– Tomato chopped- 2 medium (150 gms)
– Green Peas- 1 cup
– Refined Oil- 4 tbsp
– Salt- 1 tsp + 1/4 tsp
– Coriander leaves chopped as garnish- 3 tbsp
– To make the Green Masala paste, wash, chop the spinach leaves and keep in a bowl. Add boiling water to it and soak for 3 mins to blanch the spinach leaves. Strain in a colander and wash it with cold water.
– Chop the coriander leaves, take out the mint leaves and cut the green chillies.
– Peel the ginger and the garlic cloves.
– Add all the items indicated for the paste in a blender/ grinder and blend into a paste. Add 2 tbsp of water to make it into a paste.
– Chop the onions, tomatoes and coriander leaves for garnish.
– For green peas, either use shelled fresh green peas or frozen ones washed and thawed.
– Heat oil in a pan and add the whole spices and bay leaves. Give a stir and when it splutters, add the curry leaves.
– Give a stir and add the chopped onions. Fry on medium heat for 8-9 mins till light brown. Add the chopped tomatoes and 1/4 tsp of salt. Fry for 3-4 mins on medium heat till the tomatoes are soft.
– Now add the green paste made earlier and turmeric powder. Mix and sauté on medium heat for 5-6 mins till oil separates.
– Add the minced meat and sear on high heat for 3-4 mins.
– Add the Coriander powder, Garam masala powder and salt, give a mix and fry on medium heat for 6-7 mins.
– Now add the green peas, mix and fry for 3 mins on medium to low heat.
– Add 250 ml water, give a mix and cover & cook on low heat for 20 mins till the meat is cooked.
– Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
#haramasalamuttonkeema #greenkeemamasala #greenmincecurry #harakeemamasala #keemamasala #keemacurry #spiceeats #spiceeatsrecipes #spiceeatsmutton